25/04/2023 - 11/05/2023
Time: All Day
It is a great honor to invite you to join me and Carola Esparza, Medicine Women from South America, to the ancient land of Peru. If you always had a call for Andean culture and civilization, for the Andean mountains, the Sacred Valley of the Incas or for the spectacular, sacred Inca citadel Machu Picchu, the symbol of the Inca empire and one the Seven Wonders of the World, and you are interested in traveling with women, sharing sacred ceremonies and wisdom, this invitation is for you.
We’ll spend together a time to remember, healing, learning, and discovering new dimensions of self, of womanhood, and the world. There is so much richness in being together as women, and wisdom of the old times will reach us in new and refreshing ways, to give us strength and inspiration on our journey, this one and the next one, back home and further on.
Looking forward to our sacred journey together!
DATES: April 25 – May 11, 2023
The itinerary is created as a women’s pilgrimage. We will journey together, participating in women’s ceremonies led by Carola Esparza, visiting sacred sites, discovering the ancient Peruvian rich culture and spirituality. The highlights are:
• Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, the most amazing creation of the Inca Empire
• The mysterious Moon Temple, sacred and mystical place for the Incas
• Magnificent Incan ruins of Moray
• Lake Titicaca, the birthplace of the sun, the largest freshwater lake in South America
• The enigmatic Aramu Muru, a place of powerful energy, full of mysticism
• Mystical Amantani, one of the largest islands of Lake Titicaca
• Cusco, the historic capital of Peru, renowned as the navel of the Earth.
You’ll receive the entire itinerary and details of the program after you register.
The price for the journey is 3300 euro.
This price includes: hostel accommodation (simple, shared rooms), meals (breakfast + 1 meal a day), transportation while in Peru (bus, train and/or minibus, except the airplane), all ceremonies and tickets for visiting sacred sites.
The price do not include:
– Airplane ticket: when the group is formed, we’ll check for the best flight offer at a Romanian tourism company and we’ll buy the tickets at a specific date we agree upon together. This payment will be made approximately at the end of January 2023 or earlier, if the group is complete before this dat
– Travel and/or health insurance
– Tips: as in many other countries, tipping in Peru is a practiced.
– Personal shopping: you’ll find unique items and beautiful artisanal products, so, if you want, consider having a budget for shopping.
There are limited places for this journey. To reserve your place, there is an advanced payment of 500 euro, to be made in maximum 15 days after you announce your participation. This advanced payment is nonrefundable. However, you can transfer your place to another person (and the 500 euro will become the advanced payment for your woman friend). The rest of the payment will be made anytime, but no later than March 30, 2023.
IMPORTANT! The journey will take place if there is a minimum registration of 10 women.
The registration deadline is January 26, 2023.
This journey is open to international participation. If you want to join us from another country (other than Romania), the steps are the following:
– Send us an email to: email@example.com
– You’ll receive all the details for the journey, including: detailed itinerary, list of equipment, bank account to make the payments
– Make the advanced payment of 500 euro in an interval of 15 days after you announce your intention to participate to this journey. This advanced payment is nonrefundable. However, you can transfer your place to another person (and the 500 euro will become the advanced payment for your woman friend).
– Make the rest of the payment: anytime, but no later than March 30, 2023
– Buy for yourself the airplane ticket, making sure you arrive in Cusco, Peru on April 26, 2023 and consider the end of our journey together on May 10, 2023 (this is the date we fly back home)
Carola Esparza is speaking English and Spanish. Claudia Damoc is speaking Romanian, English and Spanish and will translate for those who need translation in any of these languages.
ABOUT CAROLA ESPARZA
Carola Esparza is a Medicine Woman, apprentice of Ancient Wisdom, pilgrim of the Prophesy of the Eagle and The Condor. She was born in Chile, at the foot of the Andes, of mixed blood as many of Chileans, due to the colonization of the Spanish invaders. At an early age she was already a different child, but she decided to pursue a “better life” and moved to New York in 1983. Here she had a successful business as a fashion designer until 1997, when the voices of the Mountains Spirits called her back to her land. Soon after she returned home, her life took a dramatic change. She got seriously ill and went into bankruptcy. It is then when she met the Sacred Fire of Itzachilatlan, a Native American Red Road, and went up the Mountain for 4 and 7 days Vision Quest in the Native American Tradition and participated multiple times in the native sacred ceremonies Sun Dance and Spirits Dance. She has received initiation as a Reiki Master, did many studies on different massages techniques, studied tarot, and many other tools and techniques that came across her path. For over 15 years Carola has walked on the footsteps of Dona Rosa Huenufil, a native Chilean Mapuche Grandmother, custodian of the Mapuzungun, the language of the Earth, Learning the Sacred Art of the Prayer Woman or “guillipullera”.
ABOUT CLAUDIA DAMOC, Wild Mountain Spirit
Claudia Damoc is an alpinist, mountain guide, transformational coach and nature awareness facilitator. With more than 13 years of experience on personal development area and over 20 years of mountain experience in Romania and abroad, she founded Wild Mountain Spirit as a platform for people who love mountains, the ancient teachings of the Earth and are searching for meaningful journeys and connections. Her work is inspiring people to rediscover their inner strength and personal power, go beyond their limits and reconnect with the wisdom of the Earth.